JAPAN TOURIST VISA PROCESSING
JAPAN TOURIST VISA REQUIREMENTS:
All documents must be original unless otherwise stated.
1. Philippine Passport
a. Broken passport is not accepted.
b. Passports must be signed and must have at least two (2) blank visa pages.
2. Visa Application Form
a. Put N/A on not applicable items. (Especially on the 2nd page)
b. Fill-out all the details in the application form even if the Hotel, Airline, and Date of Arrival are all TENTATIVE.
c. The embassy may not accept application with blank item, no signature, or no date indicated in the form; may deny the
application that is filled-out incorrectly or wrong information.
d. NO ERASURES.
a. Specs: 4.5cm x 4.5cm, with white background.
b. Photo must be taken within 6 months.
c. Please write applicant’s name and birthdate on the back side of the photo.
d. Photo must be glued on the application form.
e. Blurred, pixelated and low resolution photos are not acceptable.
4. PSA Birth Certificate
a. It must be issued within one (1) year from PSA Main Office/Serbilis Outlet Center (Nationwide)
b. If the birth certificate from PSA is unreadable, or has incomplete information, please submit in addition, the birth certificate
issued by the Local Civil Registrar.
c. If the birth certificate is “Late Registration”, please submit in addition, a Baptismal Certificate and school record (Form 137)
from Highschool or Elementary, and School Yearbook (if possible).
d. If there is no record in PSA, please submit a “Certificate of Non-Record” from PSA together with a Birth Certificate from the Local Civil Registrar.
5. Marriage Certificate (if the applicant is married)
a. It must be issued within one (1) year from PSA Main Office/Serbilis Outlet Center (Nationwide).
b. In case there is no record in PSA, please submit a “Certificate of Non-Record” from PSA together with the Marriage Certificate from the Local Civil Registrar.
6. Daily Schedule in Japan (TAIZAI YOTEIHYO)
[If applicant will shoulder part or all of his/her travel expenses]
7. Bank Certificate
a. Validity of Bank Certificate is three (3) months from the date of issue.
8. Applicant’s Latest Income Tax Return (Form 2316), clear photocopy
[If Guarantor who lives in the Philippines will shoulder part or all of the applicant’s travel expenses]
9. Guarantee Letter
10. Proof of Relationship between applicant and guarantor (e.g. Birth Certificate, etc.)
11. Bank Certificate (original) and clear copy of Income Tax Return (Form 2316) of Guarantor.
[If Applicant is not Philippines nationality]
12. Foreign residents with long-term or permanent status in the Philippines applying for a visa must submit, in addition to the above
requirements (except birth and marriage certificates) a copy of their Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR) issued by the Philippine government. Visa application of foreigners who are on short-term (temporary) visa in the Philippines cannot be accepted. Please apply at the Japanese Embassy /Consulate General with jurisdiction over the area in which the applicant resides or over the country of which the applicant’s passport was issued.
• Size of document for application should be A4 size only. If document is other size, please submit copy that is already adjusted in A4 size from its original and without staples or pasting pages.
• Applicants are exempted from submitting (4) and (5) Indicated above if they can submit old/valid passports with used Japan visa. For family application with Guarantor, applicant is still required to submit item (4) or (5) whichever is applicable, even with previous Japan Visa to prove relationship.
• It is applicant’s responsibility to ensure that he/she meet the requirements for the grant of a visa. Submission of any supporting documents not listed above is encouraged (e.g. applicant’s economic or social ties with the Philippines, urgent reasons for visit: medical certificate, wedding invitation).
• Submission of requirements does not guarantee issuance of visa.
• If document submitted for application is verified by Embassy or Consular Office as fake or tampered, visa is not issued.
• Documents submitted for application will not be returned.
• Applicants are given three (3) months to submit additional requirements. Otherwise, application will be terminated.
• Reason for the denial of visa will not be disclosed. Applicants may apply again after six (6) month with the same purpose, unless there are emergency/humanitarian reasons, or application for different purpose.
JAPAN VISA FEES FOR PHILIPPINE PASSPORT HOLDER
- P 1,000.00 - Minimum of 3 pax application. P300.00/surcharge for single pax application.
- P 1,100.00 - For 2 pax application.
For inquiries, email your travel plans to inquiry@travbest. com or call +6325718522, +6322157870, +639175442378, +639228322379 or +639209669447. You may also visit www. asianpackagetours. com or www. travbestravel. com/ for promo updates.
Published on December 18, 2019
Published by Travbest Travel and Tours Co
Viewed by 10 people
Description of item
Click to show phone number
August 13, 2018
Taguig in Metro Manila,
You must log in or register a new account in order to contact the advertiser.
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
For more information visit our Security Center.