The Graphic artist will be responsible for conceptualizing, designing, and creating graphic materials necessary for branding and marketing.
1. Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Mass Communications, Advertising/Media or equivalent
2. At least 1 year experience, preferably with 3D background
3. Skills in Graphic Design, Print Layout and Adobe Photoshop are required.
4. Background knowledge on other graphic design software (e.g., Lightroom, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Dream Weaver, Flash, Adobe Essentials) is preferred.
5. Preferably with at least 1-year working experience in Arts/Creative/Graphics Design/Multimedia Design or equivalent.
6. Applicants must be willing to work in Pasig City, National Capital Region.
1. Conceptualizing graphic materials
2. Designing and creating layouts of brochures, marketing presentations, and other graphic materials necessary for branding and marketing
3. Taking part in brainstorming and other meetings whenever necessary
4. Completing assigned projects on time
5. Assisting in other ad-hoc tasks
For interested applicants:
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org/
recruitment @ impacttrainingph . com
With the subject: "Application for from "
Example: Application for Graphic Artist from Dela Cruz, Juan
Contact us thru (02) 534-51-84
Contact us thru 0915-326-3005 (Ms.Bea)
For more details you can check and like our Facebook page:
Published on January 9, 2017
Published by email@example.com
Viewed by 135 people
Check with seller
Description of item
Click to show phone number
June 10, 2016
Pasig City in NCR,
You must log in or register a new account in order to contact the advertiser.
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
For more information visit our Security Center.